If you are not satisfied with a trial court’s decision, you have the right to appeal your case to the Oregon Court of Appeals. But there are strict deadlines involved in filing an appeal, from the initial request, to the filing of your appellate brief, to presenting your case before a panel of appellate court judges. It’s therefore important to contact an attorney as soon as possible after an unfavorable trial court ruling to determine what your appeal options may be. If you are considering an appeal, I can provide consultation and advice regarding potential outcomes for your case.